Join us at the Innovation Networking Summit, April 6th and 7th
Posted March 23, 2016
Did you know that CROs are increasing their IVRT (in vitro release testing) capacity as FDA emphasizes its use for topical/transdermal drug submissions?
Meet with us at the Innovation Networking Summit, April 6th & 7th, to discuss this and other hot topics related to drug development and analytical testing methodologies.
DiTEBA offers full IVRT capabilities, including:
- In-process testing for formulation optimization
- Quality control, lot to lot variability
- Skin penetration, depth profiling and absorption studies for BE/BA evaluation
- Full compliance method development and validation with SUPAC-SS and FDA requirements
- In Vitro release comparison testing for pre and post-changes formulations
- In Vitro-In Vivo (IVIVC) Correlation
- In Vitro Skin Absorption Studies, Test Method OECD 428 and new EMA guidelines
- Data interpretation and FDA submission for approval of SUPAC-related changes
Should you have any questions or would like to schedule a meeting with us, please contact Neil Holman.