Connect with DiTEBA's IVRT/IVPT experts at AAPS 2016
Posted October 25, 2016
Join DiTEBA at the AAPS Annual Meeting & Expo, November 13-17 in Denver, to meet with our team and learn how we can assist you with your analytical method development, validation and testing needs.
Visit us at booth 1268 to learn more about our IVRT/IVPT services for topical and transdermal drugs. We offer full IVRT/IVPT capabilities, including:
- In-process testing for formulation optimization
- Quality control, lot to lot variability
- Skin penetration, depth profiling and absorption studies for BE/BA evaluation
- Full compliance method development and validation with SUPAC-SS and FDA requirements
- In Vitro release comparison testing for pre- and post-changes formulations
- In Vitro-In Vivo (IVIVC) Correlation
- In Vitro Skin Absorption Studies, Test Method OECD 428 and new EMA guidelines
- Data interpretation and FDA submission for approval of SUPAC-related changes
Visit our team at booth 1268, or contact Neil Holman, VP of Marketing and Business Development (email@example.com; 1-905-625-7995 x 116), to book a meeting in advance of the show.