Notice to Clients & Vendor Partners
Diteba has been monitoring the evolving global COVID-19 pandemic and its impacts, which are now being felt in every imaginable way across the globe. We are particularly mindful of the challenges this disease poses to our employees, clients, vendors, and the communities we live in. As a Canadian company with a strong international clientele and vendor partners, we would like to reassure you that we remain fully operational and will continue to fulfill our obligations. We have implemented extensive new protocols and requirements to ensure the safety of our employees while continuing to deliver quality service to our clients. We will constantly re-assess and make any necessary adjustments as developments continue to unfold. At this time, we can report that no Diteba employee has been diagnosed with the COVID-19 infection.
- No external visitors until further notice.
- Essential service providers must have approval in advance from the General Manager, subject to a completed visitor disclosure form, prior to building access.
- Self-quarantine (14 days) for any employee or contractor returning from out of country travel, consistent with the requirements from the Public Health Agency of Canada.
- Strict and comprehensive cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
- Best practices with respect to maintaining hygiene (including arrival
and departure), and social distancing.
- Daily health monitoring of employees.
- Instructions to all staff to stay home when sick.
- Work from home and staggered work arrangements where practical,
and the use of remote meeting options.
- Responsiveness to local/provincial and federal authorities.
Delivering quality excellence on time remains our priority and our team is constantly monitoring projects to assess any scheduling impacts. We are committed to keeping you informed of any unexpected service interruptions. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact our General Manager/COO, Handi Hariyono Handi.Hariyono@diteba.com.
Reach out to us any time regarding our continuing effort to navigate through this global crisis.
Chief Executive Officer