Diteba is a global leader in complex analytical and bioanalytical testing, providing solutions and services to the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries. We are currently seeking a Research Analyst to join our team in support of our growing testing capabilities.
- Perform laboratory analysis including DNA extractions and cloning, cell transformation, protein extractions and analysis
- Operate general analytical instruments such as PCR, UV Spec, and Absorbance Plate Reader
- Perform testing and document as per SOPs, GMPs/GLPs and regulatory guidelines
- Report deviation and OOS results and assist in
- Follow the Health and Safety Guidelines in all laboratory tests.
- Support other laboratory test activities as required
- Must be able to work after hours and weekends to support laboratory activities
- Works and coordinates well in a team setting
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
- M.Sc. with experience in Molecular Biology or Biochemistry, with at least 2 years’ laboratory working experience
- The candidate must demonstrate a good understanding of molecular biology approaches including but not limited to knowledge of PCR, designing of plasmids, primers, and probes, DNA cloning, cell transformation as well as basic biochemistry and cell culture techniques
- Ability to perform routine bench and instrumental analysis
- Works well independently and in the team
- Demonstrates good organizational skills to complete daily tasks
- Ability to learn and perform the new technologies (or instruments and analytical tests), as needed
- Candidates must have good problem-solving skills and logic for analytical testing
- Proficient in using various computer software (MS Office Suite,
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and oral.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills to be able to communicate with the other implementation teams.