Skip to content
Analytical Chemists (Level II to IV)
- Perform all laboratory analysis for raw materials, in-process and finished products by using general analytical instruments such as HPLC, GC, UV, IR, TLC and Karl Fisher.
- Support other laboratory test activities as assigned.
- Develop, transfer and validate analytical methods.
- Perform and document all test procedures in compliance and follow regulatory guidelines as well as SOPs.
- Report deviation and OOS results and assist quality investigations.
- Comply with GMP/GLP requirements as well as health and safety guidance in all laboratory tests.
- Be able to troubleshoot for analytical methods and also instrument performance.
- With excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- B.Sc., M. Sc, or Ph.D in chemistry or related science, with at least 2 years’ working experience in pharmaceutical laboratories.
- The candidates must demonstrate a good understanding of basic chemistry, such as chromatography (eg HPLC, GC, TLC) and spectroscopic technologies (eg UV, IR).
- Candidates must have good problem solving skills and logics for analytical analysis.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Works well independently and in team environment
← Back to all careers