Browse our extensive library of resources including blog posts, whitepapers and case studies to help you plan your next project.
Contact our senior scientific team to discuss the details of your project and determine the appropriate next steps.
- FDA Draft Guidance on Acyclovir Enables DiTEBA’s Novel IV Approach to Achieve Biowaiver Status, Replacing Clinical Trials
- DiTEBA publishes new IVRT/IVPT E-Book to assist industry with new drug submissions
- CROs are increasing their IVRT capacity as FDA emphasizes its use for topical/transdermal drug submissions
- DiTEBA Registered as Drug Establishment with U.S. FDA
- 5th Annual Transdermal & Intradermal Drug Delivery Systems 2018 in Philadelphia, PA – The Racquets Club Of Philadelphia from Sept 6-7, 2018.
- 2018 AAPS PharmSci 360 in Washington, DC – Walter E. Washington Convention Center from Nov 4-7, 2018. Find us at Booth #2827.